Procedure for Challenge of Answer Key
- Please go to website https://neet.nta.nic.in/
- Click ‘Apply for Answer Key Challenge (s)’
- Select the Test Booklet Code.
- Login with your Application Number and Date of Birth and enter Security Pin as displayed and submit.
- You will see the following Questions are in sequential order:
NEET (UG) – 2023 50+50+50+50 Questions Physics/Chemistry/Botany/Zoology
- The number next to the Question under the column ‘Correct Option’ stands for the most appropriate Answer Key to be used by the NTA.
- If you wish to challenge this option, you may use any one or more of the Options given in the next four columns by clicking the check box
- You may want to upload supporting documents in which you can select ‘Choose File’ and upload (all documents to be put in a single pdf file).
- After clicking your desired option, for Physics/Chemistry/Botany/Zoology for NEET(UG) – 2023, ‘Save your Claim’ and move to the next screen.
- You will see a screen displaying your challenges.
- Click on ‘Save your Claim and Pay Fee Finally’.
- Select Mode of Payment and Pay a processing fee @ ₹ 200/- for each question challenged. Make payment through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking/Paytm.
- After successful payment, download/print the Answer Key challenge receipt.
If you still need help in doing the above steps , please call us on our numbers for assistance.