Here are the steps to check NEET result:
- Visit the official website of the National Testing Agency (NTA), which is the conducting body for the NEET exam.
- Click on the “NEET (UG) – 2023 Result” link.
- Enter your NEET roll number, date of birth, and security pin.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Your NEET result will be displayed on the screen, which will include your scorecard and rank.
- Download and take a printout of your result for future reference.
It’s important to note that the NEET exam result is usually declared a few weeks after the exam date. The result is only declared online, and no physical scorecard or rank card is sent to candidates. Candidates are advised to keep their NEET roll number and other login credentials safe to check their result when it is declared.
Here are some steps to keep in mind while checking NEET result:
- Check the official website: Always check the official website of the National Testing Agency (NTA) to access your NEET result. The official website is the most reliable source of information related to the NEET exam.
- Keep your login credentials safe: To check the NEET result, you will need your roll number and date of birth. Make sure you keep these details safe and easily accessible to avoid any last-minute confusion.
- Check the result carefully: Once you have entered your details, take a few moments to carefully check your NEET result. Check your scorecard and rank, and ensure that all the details mentioned are accurate.
- Download and take a printout: After checking your NEET result, download and take a printout of the scorecard and rank card for future reference. It’s always a good idea to keep a physical copy of your NEET result as proof.
- Contact the conducting body in case of discrepancies: In case you find any discrepancies in your NEET result, immediately contact the National Testing Agency (NTA) to get it resolved. You can reach out to the NTA via email or phone.
It’s important to keep these steps in mind while checking your NEET result to avoid any last-minute confusion or mistakes.